Monday, April 20, 2009

The first post.

Hey, everyone, anyone, and no one in particular! I'm writing a blog. Woohoo. These first posts are always so awkward. I guess I'll try and take some of the awkwardness away. Well, I'll tell you why I'm posting in this blog. It's mainly for me, first of all, to help my writing but it's also a neat way to keep in touch with other people. I've done a blog before and I really enjoyed writing in it, so I thought I'd do it again.
Most of my posts will be music related. It will either be talking about what's on my mind for future prokects, current projects, or past projects. If I get anything recorded I'll try and post it up here. Or whatever. I'll probably post alot of youtube videos and what not as well.
Alright, peace,
-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment