Monday, April 20, 2009

Songs put up.

I've been taking guitar lessons for about 3, almost four years. Because of my drive to play the guitar, I've also practiced it alot, making me about half decent by now. THing is, is right now what my teacher and I do is record songs, which is really cool. Well, most of the time my teacher and I, or sometimes just me, comes up with a chord progression and I just jam on top of it, improvisin' and stuff. Sometimes I actually have a melody or a part written out. I usually do rhythym and lead, and then he adds bass and uses the 8 track's built in drum set.
So I've put these songs up on amaze.fm .
Tea Time For Tommy
Now, the only problem I have with the website, is that there is no way to delete songs! I accidently uploaded a bunch of wma songs that didnt end up playing, so I had to convert them and re-upload them as Mp3s. Well, check them out if you have time.
Music for My Muse is my latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment